All attendees/guests/paid patrons must adhere to the rules stated below for their registration to be accepted by the organisers.
Event Date: Sunday, 23rd FEB, 2020
Start Timing: 10 AM Registrations begin / 9 AM Auditorium Gates Opens / Entry will not be allowed into the venue after 10 AM
End Timing: 6 PM
Registration Page: https://www.tedxgateway.com/register/
Note the following Event Rules – Before you attend the event on 23rd FEB, 2020
All attendees must abide by the following rules and regulations set by the event organisers, venue & allied parties.
I. Important Rules & Regulations: Entry Rules in short.
- Due to Limited Seating Capacity & Security Restrictions – Registrations will only open between 09.00 AM and 9.55 PM.
- All Registration Desks will shut by 10.00 AM.
- Late entrants might not be able to enter the venue.
- All Paid Registrants seats will be reserved until 10.00PM only.
- Due to Limited Seats available – Guest Attendees, Competition Winners & Sponsored Seats will only be given seats on first-come-first-served basis. Once the seats are over – the registrations desk will close.
- No attendee will be allowed to enter the venue after registrations desks are closed
- Due to Security Restrictions – Re-entry is not allowed into the auditoriums.
- Due to Security Restrictions -Attendees without valid registration document (email or print) and Valid ID Cards will not be allowed inside venue.
- Organizers & Related Parties hold rights to refuse entry to any attendee if the attendee fails to abide by event and venue rules and regulations.
Other important event rules are stated below.
II. Complete Event Rules & Regulations:
By agreeing terms and conditions, you also agree to adhere to these terms:
- You accept all Rules & Regulations set by the Organizer.
- Each ticket / confirmation admits one attendee only.
- TEDxGateway/ Gateway Enterprises or its partners are not responsible for any refunds and cancellations of tickets. Please connect with Insider / Paytm for all ticket payment, refund and cancellation related grievances.
- There will be no Q&A and Audience to Speaker interaction on stage. Attendees can freely interact with the speakers in the networking areas and speaker lounges on the ground floor after their talk.
- All registrations are subject to verification, any discrepancy may result in cancellation of registration.
- Attendees must carry the original attendee confirmation from the ticketing partner on email. With a valid ID Card (Govt Recognized only) to avail for a conference badge and entry inside the venue. Carrying a Printout is not mandatory.
- Seat numbers will be allotted to each confirmed and verified (by security and registration personnel) attendee at the entrance.
- Event doors will remain shut during sessions and will not open for entry.
- Entry into the auditorium will only start 30 minutes before the show timing (9:30 am)
- Registrations and entry to the venue stop at 10:00 am SHARP.
- Attendees reaching late (beyond 9.55am) at the venue will NOT be allotted a confirmed seat.
- The attendees must wear their conference badge throughout the conference across all venues.
- No parking is available inside the venue except NSCI members. Please plan accordingly. We encourage you to use taxi apps such as Uber or Ola, Carpool or use public transport.
- Any individual might be asked to leave the venue without any liability of a refund if there is any behavioral misdemeanor; the decision of which rests with the conference management and venue management, and is final and binding. The security of the venue is entrusted to Mumbai Police and Private Security Agencies. Please cooperate with the private security/police personnel or any agencies for security checks.
- No flash photography or video recording at the venue is permitted, under any circumstances. Anyone caught violating the rules will be fined Rs 25,000.
- Consumption of any prohibited substances is strictly prohibited at the venue. Carrying of food items, alcohol, cigarettes, weapons, inflammable and banned substances into the event premises is strictly prohibited.
- The organizer does not take any responsibility for injuries, loss or theft of any personal belongings of a ticket holder/attendee.
- Children under the age of 8 will not be allowed at the venue.
- There will be 3 breaks through the course of the event for networking including a lunch break. (Tea Break + Lunch Break + Tea Break)
- Food will be provided by the Organizers to Gold, Platinum, Patron (Ground Floor) attendees only – as agreed before booking of seats. Gallery Zone (First Floor) will be able to purchase food from various food vendors on the First Floor.
- Re-entry into the venue is strictly prohibited. Attendees will have to submit event badge to the security at the exit. The same will not be given back.
- All standard venue and attendee rules are applicable.
- There is no refund for NO SHOWS. Guests who do not report for registration will have to forfeit their ticket. The ticket cannot be transferred to anyone else. The attendee has agreed to these terms before registration. The organizer can reassign the seat to a guest on the waiting list.
- A holder of any duplicate or forged passes/badges/tickets will be handed over to the security and/or police personnel. Forging passes is a criminal offence.
- By registering and making a payment you agree that all details provided are accurate. A holder of any duplicate or forged passes/badges/tickets will be handed over to the security and/or police personnel. Forging passes is a criminal offence.
- Corporates must not book individual registrations but only corporate registrations. Passes will be cancelled if the same is flagged as corporate or bulk booking. (For corporate bookings email – firstname.lastname@example.org).
- All taxes GST (CGST and SGST) are levied by the Govt and are collected by the ticketing partner to be paid to the govt.
- Any additional service fees or transaction fee is directly collected by the ticketing vendor. And the GST on the same is billed by the vendor.
- Student Pass – The student pass is only valid for students between the age of 8 – 21 years on the day of event, and the student cannot be less than 8 years or more than 21 years.
- Children under the age of 12 years should be accompanied by an adult and student ticket does not include the adult accompanying.
- Each students needs to carry a valid school / college / Institute ID card and a government verified photo identity card to attain a conference attendee badge at the venue.
- If you are under 21, but not a student, please carry a valid government approved photo identity card to attain a conference attendee badge at the venue.